Quote Originally Posted by fujative.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
Fuj, you guys deserve a lot of credit for putting up with a difficult situation on Wild Air. As an observer and not a participant in the terrain park, I have to say that the park looks the best that it's ever been. Keep at it. Would it be possible to move the park down-mountain and squeeze the features into the area of Stokes and the skier's left half of Arena? A more significant fence could be constructed across the top of Stokes to provide better separation, and the park would still have visibility from the lift, plus the added benefit of great visibility from the base area. Don't know if everything could be compressed into that area, just thinkin'.... BTW, is it you or one of the other park guys who wears pants with a Plattekill patch?
It has been brought up but there needs to be a non-park trail from Sleighride down to the arena. Also, seeing as I'd say there isn't even enough stuff on the main part of Wild Air itself to be full enough that gives us a reason to expand.

The guy with the Plattekill patch is Chad, not me.
Hey fuj I didn't mean to pick on you, sounds like you were not responsible for the situation...or snooki. Anyway having the entrance on the side and only a rope to block entrance, not a snow fence, any signage is difficult to see. Also by starting out with small features at top everyone and heir grandchildren think they can ride through. And once they enter its hard to tell what side of the trail to head down if you want to avoid the bigger features below. so people who are just druisng through ride down the right side because at the top the rails are on the left, then they end up crossing over the approach to the first big feature. Maybe some fencing before that would direct non-terrain users to the left at that point and keep people coming down from the left from suddenly crossing in to approach that feature without waiting their turn.