Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New parking Sign

I spotted this sign at Gore yesterday....

Where the heck is the free parking? up the hill behind the zamboni shed?

Any more information on this? Maybe a distance shot from a local to help us understand the location? Curious!

Distance

That is a distance shot. For those who don't know the terrain so well, the sign is located along the perimeter of the parking lot adjacent to the Bear Cub Run area. The building in the background is the ski patrol building. The hut for the Gold Parking troll is still in the same place as it sat all winter. The sign points toward it.

gee i wonder what they wood do if the sign dissapered and the hut cought fire some how,that wood be bad i no,but just wondering

Parking is a thorny issue . . . Hopefully we can just look forward to a great ski season . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    gee i wonder what they wood do if the sign dissapered and the hut cought fire some how,that wood be bad i no,but just wondering
    Funny! is that a WWJ(immer)D? maybe we should add our own sign, something like...

Money talks Parking >
    Suckas walk Parking ^
    We'll kiss yo ass + take yo cash Parking >
    Ya'll been sold out Parking ^
    We pucker so u don't suffer Parking >
    Prep to ski the flats-Walk! Parking ^
    Greed....Good! Parking >
    Here's ur Rear-ward Parking ^
    You're Special ! Parking >
    Ah, hell just Bend Over Parking ^

JK. i'm not paying them. i don't really care as long as the shuttles run AND the gold parking doesn't take up all the front area, if it does and the shuttle doesn't run weekdays, then it's " Bend over Loyal Gore Season Pass Trash!".

Last season, Jimmer's friend the Janitor (JFTJ) told me the hired help wasn't to keen on the idea and it's enforcement. Leaning on the wall, he predicted mixed collection.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    Money talks Parking >
    Suckas walk Parking ^

We'll kiss yo a** + take yo cash Parking >
    Ya'll been sold out Parking ^

We pucker so u don't suffer Parking >
    Prep to ski the flats-Walk! Parking ^

Greed....Good! Parking >
    Here's ur Rear-ward Parking ^

You're Special ! Parking >
    Ah, hell just Bend Over Parking ^
    OK I know I said that I was done on this subject last Jan 15. But I can't resist. That is freakin hilarious.

Bought our passes yesterday. I asked about a season pass for parking. The person I spoke to said there was no pass that she knew of, but that she'd put a note in my file about it. (At this point my file resembles that of a communist agitator). She also told me she thought charging for parking was "cheesy." That made me chuckle.

I have to give the mountain credit for backing off last year on this. IMO it was not the time to do it with the economy in freefall. At least this time it's before the pass deadline so you can make an informed choice. I still think raising tix prices by a 1% is a fairer way to raise money.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44
    (At this point my file resembles that of a communist agitator).
    Very funny, Comrade! lol

Do you think the Capitalist Pigs will notice your support of Stalin' the gold parking attack on the Proliteriat until this year?

i wonder if they raised their oppressive banner on our Glorious May Day ?

this truly Marx a turn of events. what a bunch of Borsch!

just Lenin you know.

dosvedonya!
    incoming .................DUCK !