Thread: Midstation

Midstation

Is the deck being fixed up? I notice the backhoe wood and cement mixer on the webcam

There are all kinds of good things happening all over the mountain! A deck expansion is on the list, MidStation cafeteria is being overhauled, it is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Adirondackskier
    There are all kinds of good things happening all over the mountain! A deck expansion is on the list, MidStation cafeteria is being overhauled, it is pretty cool.
    Neat that deck always did need to be bigger

That is pretty cool. Please tell us about the other good things that are happening.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

The Cloudspin Lounge will now be featuring a Burrito Bar this winter........

that deck is my favorite part of the mountain ...you meet some of the most chill people there!

I hope they aren't as big as those Chipotle burritos. I had one of those the other day and could barely make it back to my desk. A burrito and a bear might make it very difficult to get back out on the hill.

Coming up to LP for new years this year. Hope there is good coverage!

Quote Originally Posted by Danzilla
    A burrito and a bear might make it very difficult to get back out on the hill. !
    No doubt, but I guess it all depends on how much bear you eat, or vice versa. Gives a whole new meaning to the name of the mid-station bistro.