Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44
    Don't want to interrupt the flow. I can't tell if there has been a break in the action....

Wilderness?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

For HPD's skyward pic, i've always known the area as the 'dead tree glades'. As for the location the pic was taken, let's just keep that a secret. All I can say is it was not an aerial pic, taken from the ground not too far from a trail.

For Harvey44's pic, the location is tough but I'd bet anything it was taken Jan 11 2009.

It's not Wilderness.

Not sure if you guys are doing hints over here or not. It's not much of a view of the trail so maybe I should give you more:

Quote Originally Posted by faceridr
    For Harvey44's pic, the location is tough but I'd bet anything it was taken Jan 11 2009.
    Hint 1: Right winter, wrong year.

Hint 2: Trail was not marked with an "X" on the day's trail report.

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by SKIdds
    We still need an answer as to what that area skiers right of Upper Sky is called.
    That's cause I was tryin to dig one up. Of all the real estate that has an official or unofficial name, I've never heard one for that area.

I always say "Let's ski threw the dead trees over to Cloudspin"
    There definitely is one.

I think Ski Patrol was were I heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by SKIdds
    We still need an answer as to what that area skiers right of Upper Sky is called.
    That's cause I was tryin to dig one up. Of all the real estate that has an official or unofficial name, I've never heard one for that area.

I always say "Let's ski threw the dead trees over to Cloudspin"
    There definitely is one.

I think Ski Patrol was were I heard it.
    It's not the dead tree glades?
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.