Hickory like, old time, MRG type skiing?

http://www.skiernet.com/ski_ny.html

read the Bobcat ski area reveiw. i posted this for the thrill seekers. " One of NY's Top Ten ". not sure if it's still open.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Bobcat is awesome! I went to college near there and I used to ski there whenever I could. It was 10 bucks for college students. They were family run and only open when there was enough natural snow to ski. I think they were only open on the weekends too.
    I rarely stayed on the map, there are so many places to duck in the woods for some great skiing. Even on the trails there were a few nice rocks and drops to have fun with. Ski patrol saw us and never blinked. One year my friends and I skied this incredible glade we ducked into all the time. the next year on my first day out, I headed over to the glade and saw they cleared the brush and small trees, and threw a sign up making it official. I really miss skiing there, it was a nice homey feeling and great great great woods and bumps!
    Its a dry 7.

Thanks WA. i was hoping someone had experienced Bobcat and would relate it to the board. Too bad on the lack of snow. it sounds like it could be a real hit with the Out-of-bounds crew.

If anyone hears of Bobcat reopening, Please Post. A big storm and some here may wanna rip it. The website review gives it very high marks!!!
    incoming .................DUCK !