Hey, I've got a........

newb who's looking to get in on a Friend's pass deal by the 11/13 cut off.

PM me if you're interested, and I'll get you all in touch.

Okay, I find it hard to believe that some former Gore passholder who waited for the last price break, or someone who might know same isn't interested in saving 10% on this years pass.

It's a no brainer here!

Cut the poor guy a break, he's a new father.

believe it you will:

http://forums.skiadk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2354

I paid full price in March

If i didn't have a pass last year can i get the discount? Me and my girl are thinking about passes
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Yes. If you "skip" a year you are considered a "new" passholder and you can get the discount if you sign up with someone who was a passholder last year who is renewing this year. Problem is at this point most people who were going to renew already have renewed.

My wife and I took a year off when she was pregnant and got the discount the following year.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzilla
    My wife and I took a year off when she was pregnant and got the discount the following year.
    Don't understand why you both took a year off...

I still got quite a few days in that year. I probably would have broke even on a pass. The wife ended up snow shoeing some too so the season wasn't "lost".