Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nice scroll up thing with other mtn.'s verts when you get onto the home page, but I'd like to see the rest of the Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by century
    Do not like the site, Whiteface looses its indentity. Should have its own site like Gore.
    Huh, I didn't get that at first, but now I see what you're saying.

Still, I like the merge.

Showcasing the many opportunities in this very special place as a multi-faceted, single experience only makes perfect sense.

Let's face it, it'd be stupid not to point out why Whiteface always gets the #1 ranking for off-hill activities in all of the ski press for so many years in a row.

Now that you've mentioned it out, I'm kinda surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Wait a second, what happened to the link to this forum so we can all scare away any prospective clientele ( or have I just answered my own question )???

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    Wait a second, what happened to the link to this forum so we can all scare away any prospective clientele ( or have I just answered my own question )???
    hehehe. funny!

Yeah, that's very Hallo-weenie not to include a forum link.

That's how I found this forum.......BOO!
    incoming .................DUCK !

Quote Originally Posted by NPN
    The forum link is upper left of home page next to Bridgetwiget
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by mark
    prance is history.

a new snow report is in development. will launch shortly

m.

I look forward to new Conditions report. Stowe report comes to my mind as a good example, but you can do even better...

thanks for all the feedback and kind words

i'll address everyone at once.

what did/didn't like about prance?

the improvement of the webcams are something in discussion on our side.

the webcam going dark. this "feature" is build into the applications functionality. video is very bandwidth intensive. the application shuts down the stream after a certain amount of time. this ensures that people just don't run the video 24/7. if a lot of people were able to do this is could potentially jam the pipe-line and stall the server. you need to refresh your page to get it running again.

we discussed a mobile site, however we ran out of time for this launch. i person isn't a very large team

as stated the link for the forum is in the top right (with all other social media links) - we fully appreciate and support this forum.

could the admin (big cheese, head honcho...) of this forum please contact me. i'd love to thank you and discuss how we can work together in the future

mark
    518 523 1655
    orda webmaster

could the admin (big cheese, head honcho...) of this forum please contact me. i'd love to thank you and discuss how we can work together in the future
    mark
    518 523 1655
    Uh........the big cheesy head honcho and his side kicks Mr Mogul and lil Bumps?

Don't forget the dog....Poma.

Ring Ring " ah yes, This is Mr. Big ".
    incoming .................DUCK !

thanks for all the feedback and kind words

i'll address everyone at once.

what did/didn't like about prance?

the improvement of the webcams are something in discussion on our side.

the webcam going dark. this "feature" is build into the applications functionality. video is very bandwidth intensive. the application shuts down the stream after a certain amount of time. this ensures that people just don't run the video 24/7. if a lot of people were able to do this is could potentially jam the pipe-line and stall the server. you need to refresh your page to get it running again.

we discussed a mobile site, however we ran out of time for this launch. i person isn't a very large team

as stated the link for the forum is in the top right (with all other social media links) - we fully appreciate and support this forum.

mark
    518 523 1655
    Very good yeah the mobile site was something I was curious about and havnt heard much on. but I think you do a very great job with the limited resources you have.

The site looks awsome and is definately real easy to use. Any way to tilt the eb cam at the base back up towards the sky more so we can see the face lift and slides area instead of just the deck?