Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    wow, very nice! Thanks all!

I like just the facts ma'am podcast.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

I liked the fact that you could graphically see exactly what trails were open on what part of the mountain. Since I only get up to WF one or two times a year I don't know all the trails by name and it was nice to see them on a graphical representation.

Also loved the trail maps that had exactly what was open printed on the map. I am sure this was a little wasteful, but very cool.

Love the way the new site pans up the mountain. It really gives you a feel of how BIG Whiteface really is (elevation and breadth). To me that is the difference between WF and any other place in the east. When the snow is good at Whiteface I feel like I am riding out west.

Pic of the day on website looks great. Whitefacewilly text me to say skiing is great today. Can't wait till tomorrow.

The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

I was looking at trails that are opened and noticed the sugar valley galdes are a diamond. Did they change there mind on the double diamond status?