Whiteface passholder field trip possibility

This is Bridget here with an opportunity for our season pass holders. I have been working on a Whiteface field trip during Martin Luther King weekend to Quebec, skiing at Mont Ste Anne and Le Massif. I thought that if our non-holiday pass holders couldn't ski at Whiteface due to black outs, perhaps it would be fun to check out Quebec for a weekend. I would be leading this field trip and we would be travelling from Lake Placid by bus, we have negotiated a pretty fair price.

I adore Whiteface but I also like to enjoy the great outdoors and appreciate other mountains as well. I also think this would be a great opportunity to hang with our pass holders.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at bridget@whiteface.com I need 35 to make this thing fly.

this is a great idea Bridget. A job well done! i would like to thank you for your thoughtfulness and your extra effort to make something nice happen for the passholders. how about that guys! Canada, EH!?

i hear the girls are pretty up there.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Well thanks Snowballs...i have to say this is a test to see if there is some interest with my main goal of South America trip next summer. I would always rather ski with all of my ski friends, so I thought why not have it be all of my Whiteface friends. I also think that our skiers and riders rock and have mad skill, I can't help but want to show that off around the world :)

You're welcome Bridget.

last year i read some article in a ski rag were they went to south america and a guide took them up a mtn (not a skiiing resort) and they skied 12,000 ft of vert on fresh unbroken powder!

Widget Bridget's a great skier. she rips across my pc screen. cute in her skating outfit too. tho I like skier Bridget best. it's cute when she shakes her pole at you.

i hope to go. we'll see. in the meantime, here's a joke for you.

How do Canadians spell Canada?

C eh? N eh? D eh?
    incoming .................DUCK !

I was thinking about this as a possibility for February break. Are you set on the mlk weekend?

asland

ps. This may be another thread but is there a possibility of getting a group together to get group rate tickets for the blackout times or to get some kind of ticket deal from whiteface? If this is to much of a highjack let me know and I'll post edit my post and put it in a new thread.

Yes, we are definitely set on a three night visit to Quebec City during Martin Luther King holiday weekend. We can't do Presidents Week, that is during the Olympics and I am super home town proud for those weeks and enjoy cheering for my friends with all the Lake Placid folks!

I promise you the trip is going to be fantastic! I will be sending out an e-mail to pass holders by the end of next week with the details.

As for group rate during holidays, give Lauren a call in our Group Sales office.

Bridget