that was my first Warren Miller movie. I suspected it was somewhat less extreme than usual. agree the China part was the best. those Snow World stills are great. i actually like the looks of their homemade skis and i love their indomitable spirit. these guys weren't taking any back seat to the extreme skiers and their fancy equipment.

Speaking of Spirit. that part on the sit skiers was very cool. these people, amputees or paraplegics were not about to let it hold them back. No Way! they ripped really good on their equipment, catching mega air and fast times. like watching the Special Olympics, it makes my heart soar to see them excell and have fun without boundaries. the smiles they have are priceless. if any calls that silly, don't care.

Hey, it's really cool you're hangin with those guys. maybe you'll get in their movies. i gotta a feeling they're going places and with fame comes..... smokin hot babes!!! Das good.

any chance of you giving us a head's up when they're at West? would love to watch them and you work the magic. Rossi once said you're the best park skier at Gore. i got a pass at West this year also and plan to be there often. it's only 2 miles from mah crib.

last year, when Rossi's dad had his skis stolen i pm'ed him how the shop would have the serial number, spread it around to various shops and they'ld watch for the stolen skis. not sure Jake needed that tip, but glad it worked out for someone at least. especially Jake as those guys are cool. to me, they seem like a good people and a tight group of friends. their reach is exceeding the normal expectations for kids making home movies. again, Spirit. Das good. definitely awesome skiers. like i said, i got a feeling they're going places.