Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Technical Problems

I thought it might be a good idea to have this thread in case other members are having problems.
    Face2ss and Takeittotheslopes are members we for some reason are getting error messages when they try to post. I have not been able to upload pictures to the gallery in over a month. Greg is aware of these problems and is working on them. If you or someone you know is having a problem please post it here.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Technical Problems

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I thought it might be a good idea to have this thread in case other members are having problems.
    Face2ss and Takeittotheslopes are members we for some reason are getting error messages when they try to post. I have not been able to upload pictures to the gallery in over a month. Greg is aware of these problems and is working on them. If you or someone you know is having a problem please post it here.
    I can't post from the blackberry.
    Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Posting to Forum

looks like I am able to log in now!! I didn't really do anything.... Thx HPD....

Re: Posting to Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Face2ss
    looks like I am able to log in now!! I didn't really do anything.... Thx HPD....
    Ya made it it's from your end some how. I guess we'll never know.

When is was in the IT business we called those fix solutions 'FM'..... the second word being Magic!

Thx again

I know the skiadk gallery isn't working. What I had been doing is uploading pictures to other sites (ex. Alpine Zone) copying the picture properities, then posting them here. I can't do it any more. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I posted an invite to SkiAdk on Gore's facebook page. Is the membership activation quicker than it was? it used to take forever to get going.
    incoming .................DUCK !

I know the skiadk gallery isn't working. What I had been doing is uploading pictures to other sites (ex. Alpine Zone) copying the picture properities, then posting them here. I can't do it any more. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
    I gave up on SkiAdk gallery but went on to use free image hosting services. Just yesterday bad experience with PostImage.org.

ImageShack.us seem to be more reliable and you get direct image URL right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Denison
    I gave up on SkiAdk gallery but went on to use free image hosting services. Just yesterday bad experience with PostImage.org.

ImageShack.us seem to be more reliable and you get direct image URL right away.
    Are you able to post pics here using Imageshack.us?

Are you able to post pics here using Imageshack.us?
    Yes. That's what I do (although they recommend using thumbnail image):