What's up with AlpineZone?

Is anyone else having problems accessing it today?

"news" are gone, "forums" give error, hm... AZ going downhill ?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at forums.alpinezone.com Port 80

still getting an error....anyone know what's up??

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8b DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forums.alpinezone.com Port 80

STILL NOT WORKING!!

but, i'm getting feeds from threads i subscribed to. have i been banned?? lol.

Forbidden

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8b DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forums.alpinezone.com Port 80