Warren Miller Flic playing on Sat., 11/21 in LP

FYI... the latest Warren Miller flic, "Dynasty", will be playing at the LP Center for the Arts on Saturday, 11/21 @ 7:30P. Check out the link at http://www.lakeplacidarts.org/Special-Film-Events.html (and scroll ~ 1/2 way down the page) for more details. BTW, if you plan to attend, I suggest you buy your tickets in advance (by calling the box office at 518-523-2512) since this event usually sells out before the day of the show. Also, keep in mind that this event is general seating and doors open at 6:30P so get there early if you can!

Good times and great giveaways too... always a great way to get psyched for opening day at WF the following week!
    Skier 4 Life

Just received an mass e-mail from Bridget @ WF who says...

"I (she) will be there with our local shops handing out some sweet prizes....grand prize snowcat ride for two....if you recall the last time I went up in a cat, operator Burton exclaimed "Bridget we finally figured out a way to shut you up!"
    Skier 4 Life

that girl sounds like a cutie.
    incoming .................DUCK !