Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fujative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongeworthy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    well, the NY Governor may make us get are own funny looking yellow plates. did you see those? they're ugly.
    You know who didn't see them? Governor Paterson
    Hey why did Spitzer get caught?

Paterson was his lookout.

On another note, last year my friend and I rode up the gondi with Paterson's wife and kids.
    I heard that before and laughed. How did you fit in the gondola with all those state police?

Quote Originally Posted by nyspnypd
    Quote Originally Posted by fujative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongeworthy
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    well, the NY Governor may make us get are own funny looking yellow plates. did you see those? they're ugly.
    You know who didn't see them? Governor Paterson
    Hey why did Spitzer get caught?

Paterson was his lookout.

On another note, last year my friend and I rode up the gondi with Paterson's wife and kids.
    I heard that before and laughed. How did you fit in the gondola with all those state police?
    There were only 2 guards, Mrs. Paterson and I don't remember if it was one or two kids. either way it was just them and us, so 6 or 7 people in the cabin.
    The kid who I was riding with's sister taught the governor's kids how to ski that weekend.
    send it!

Deficit

In order to reduce the deficit, Parking in the main lot will only be $2-, but it must be paid in coins and will be collected by off duty groomer operators holding boots to catch the coins in order to keep the traffic moving at a pace slow enough to manage....and Paterson will be doing the pre-opening trail checks.

Deficit

In order to reduce the deficit, Parking in the main lot will only be $2-, but it must be paid in coins and will be collected by off duty groomer operators holding boots to catch the coins in order to keep the traffic moving at a pace slow enough to manage....and Paterson will be doing the pre-opening trail checks.

Jerz/NJork

Jerz, NJork....same sh_t

Re: Jerz/NJork

Quote Originally Posted by Jon951
    Jerz, NJork....same sh_t
    lol. yea Yorkers aren't exactly known for their manners either. point well taken, at least by this PA. boy. there are nice people here though. they just tend to be over shadowed by the dinks.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Someone posted on the Gore Facebook wall that they should have a web cam, Just looked and they deleted the post.

Don't think it's happening...
    Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

Someone should post it again!

Digitial Graphitti?
    incoming .................DUCK !

Interesting....from the site:

"A couple of inches of new snow fell on top of Bear Mountain, look for snowmakers on Ruby Run, Sunway, & Quicksilver."

No mention of Topridge.

I've always thought there should be an official snowmaking thread. Maybe Denison would rename this one. Could take some of the heat off the dorks from Jersey.
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com