Thread: Marti Gra Tree

Marti Gra Tree

I have not paid attention to it but it is about time to get that tree looking festive.

No super Sunday pardy gras - No beads to decorate with. Right now there's just some forlorn tattered undergarments festooned there.

Mardi grass

I hope woody and joy have been saving some decorations to donate

Re: Mardi grass

Quote Originally Posted by Faceplant
    phineas has been trying for years but it aint gonna happen. maybe tjf will have better luck with joy. if you knew the price of them, you wouldnt condone throwing them up in a tree!

Re: Mardi grass

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceplant
    phineas has been trying for years but it aint gonna happen. maybe tjf will have better luck with joy. if you knew the price of them, you wouldnt condone throwing them up in a tree!
    we'll all pitch in and buy you a new one. now c'mon, be a sport!

Mardi grass

I guess TJ and Ghost will just have to donate some of their own I heard he buys his at the $ store.

PLEASE No tighty whiteys.

Where is the tree?

Ive ridden out in WNY and they all have a underwear tree... i didnt know whiteface had the same... where is it? My girlfriend is ready to shed some sexy undies

Where's the tree

Its off to the left of the Little Whiteface Lift about halfway between the Mt run exit and the top. Bring something colorful