Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

so, how was it today?

so, how was it today? I could not get out but am dying to know

asland

actually pretty good. better than I expected. It wasn't too crowded and there was a decent amount of snow.

CS .... any images to share?

Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com

It was a good day, and got better as the day went on. Conditions were variable - snow in spots, hard pack, icy chunks on the edges. Guns were blasting. It was good to get out there!

[/img]

No video yet we tested out our new camera stabilizer today for a few runs! besides killing my wrist it works pretty awesome!

hey cs...
    what is the schedule for next week's premier of the movie? the whiteface site just sez it will be on sunday. do you know what time?

Right now all i know is "around" 430. I will se if i can get a more solid time.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    It was a good day, and got better as the day went on. Conditions were variable - snow in spots, hard pack, icy chunks on the edges. Guns were blasting. It was good to get out there!
    100% agreement with snowman.

I'm a newbie - today was only my third time at Whiteface. I was definitely impressed. Decent conditions.

A nice relaxed vibe in the midstation lodge.

It's a good setup for downloading. You know ... if you must download.

FYI Snowmaking on unopened trails that I saw: Essex, Northway, Lower Valley(?). Good progress on Essex.

Not sure if you guys who really know Whiteface will find this interesting...but here's my TR from today:

http://harvey44.blogspot.com/2009/12/whiteface-126.html
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com

Was great, kept up nice, got about 3 hours in.

Fun under the guns, got to thank the snowmakers a couple times

Good job!

First time skiing with the GF, good looking ski bunny, and can keep up... It's going to be a good winter

Listen to the wind, It'll tell you things

I agree with everybody who already posted, all things considered it was really good. Everybody seemed really jazzed to be there. Looking geat for top to bottom skiing soon. I'm looking forward to Essex next weekend.

It's just great to be back into it again.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.