Thread: 10/12

10/12

today was good,didnt start too awful early,about 10ish,got off the gondi,mp and a couple of ski patrol were hanging around the top ridge chair,sure enuff they came over and asked if we wanted too try out tr,well duh,so we did,guns were blowing,the snow was heavy and deep,it was a real challange,but we all made it down with big smiles on our faces,wanted too do it again,but were told mayb later,i think it will be open 2morrow,and mayb some all natural stuff,but dont quote me on that,thats what the janitor told me,,,spent the rest of the day crusin sun way to qs,witch was very good,,,ruby run=what a stupid friggen trail.snuck down lower sun way,there were some guns going,it was soso,cut off too jamboree,witch was real good,all in all a good day.

still not a hole lot of snomaking going on,just top ridge and lower sun way,but whatever.i just think they should b doing a whole lot more.

parkin lot is still a joke,they were still workin on puttin the chains and barricades up when we were leaving,but its free weekdays so thats still good,not sure if there gonna charge this weekend or not,if they do theve got alot of balls,with only two trails open.

so get out there and enjoy what little they have,its worth it.

jimmer

Good stuff Jimmer.

I'm with you on Ruby Run. I understand WHY Ruby Run was built - for beginners. But if Sunway doesn't go all the way down and you have to take QuickSilver anyway ... open Foxlair. It just makes sense.

For Boarders especially ... on a powder day - RR is a drag.
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com