Thread: March 2 Yahoo!

March 2 Yahoo!

OMG WF laid down some serious manAmade! Everything was magic carpet yesterday.

Yeah yesterday rocked. The highlight was my wipeout right in front of whole group of ladies at mid. Man, I'm cool!

I just wanted to crawl under a rock.

Word

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Yeah yesterday rocked. The highlight was my wipeout right in front of whole group of ladies at mid. Man, I'm cool!

I kinda looked away and acted like I didn’t know U... Just like a couple seasons back when TJF was trying to avoid the three-minute rule and he crashed out of control into the corral on the summit quad. knocked a dude over and he got hung up in the ropes... so your little spin out in front of the slow sign pales man... no worries

looking 4ward 2 2morrow and really w/ the warmer temps Sunday should rock! gonna B a great weekend on the hill.. I'm thinking tuesday next week though for some crowdless, blue sky, locals ripping day!!

Re: Word

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas

I kinda looked away and acted like I didn’t know U... Just like a couple seasons back when TJF was trying to avoid the three-minute rule and he crashed out of control into the corral on the summit quad. knocked a dude over and he got hung up in the ropes... so your little spin out in front of the slow sign pales man... no worries

looking 4ward 2 2morrow and really w/ the warmer temps Sunday should rock! gonna B a great weekend on the hill.. I'm thinking tuesday next week though for some crowdless, blue sky, locals ripping day!!
    Yup I remember that about 4 years ago. It was the last year you were able to keep up with me. You slowed down a lot since you got chubby

Re: Word

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas

yes willy - that was a classic move. i didnt actually see it, but i did get the reaction of the group of girls and the look of pity. that was enough to make my day!

march 2 yahoo: march 3 whee

Twas good skiing but brutal weather. Gondola shut down for high wind. Same for chair 2. Six was open briefly but one trip through the coonpit was enough. Chair 7 was protected and lots of fun from there.