the saddle just wont b the same

dont know if any if you no vickie,but shes worked at the saddle for a number of years,yea the pretty blonde,with the big smile for every1 when they came through the door,well she wont be back,say shes had enuff,shes a great person,and i for 1 will miss her.but on a positive note,mayb ill get more skiing in now,

any well wishes,i will gladly pass them along too her,,,i no that she will miss all the folks that have come through the doors.

You're right. she always did have a big smile for everyone. i used to worry about her riding the ADK express down with only a light jacket/street clothes on. i told her if she if gets stuck on it for along time cuz of a break down she'ld be sorry.

Still, i always hoped she was hot for me and not you Jimmer, Now you're breakin my heart. JK. Tell her we'll miss her great smile and friendly spirit. good luck... to her and to you!
    incoming .................DUCK !

Re: the saddle just wont b the same

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    dont know if any if you no vickie,but shes worked at the saddle for a number of years,yea the pretty blonde,with the big smile for every1 when they came through the door,well she wont be back,say shes had enuff,shes a great person,and i for 1 will miss her.but on a positive note,mayb ill get more skiing in now,

any well wishes,i will gladly pass them along too her,,,i no that she will miss all the folks that have come through the doors.
    I sure Vicky wouldn't know me by name, but I know she would recognize me. She always referred to me and treated me as a regular.

I certainly hope today wasn't her last day. Today as the first time in probably five years that I ate at the base instead of the Saddle. I'd hate to think I missed a chance to say goodbye.

Jimmer please give her my best.
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com

That's too bad.

Although she probably wouldn't remember who I was I'll miss her.

She always used to hook us up with food when we would go in on break.