Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Hey thanks! And I hope you skate on that Lewd Behavior charge. What you and your boyfriend do in the back seat of your '79 Duster is your own business.
    Willie I think you are mixing it up with a 13 year old.

I'm axin nice. Please keep it PG13 and no flame wars. We are hooked up to the Whiteface web site and must keep in mind they use us as a marketing tool to the general public.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Oh jeez, is that the best you can come up with?

I think I've had enough of you. Have fun quitting at 12:00 pm and talking about the "Good old day's" in Steinhoff's.

Old fart...

[quote="scottrib13"] Also, overall I don't have that much sympathy for the lifties this year. Besides great guys like Tony and Mike people like that rasta hippy dude with the dreads and glasses are kind of douce bags. Overall the customer service of the lifties is pretty sub par when compared to Stowe or Killington.[quote]

You think the lifties like having to scan the passes? C'mon. They dislike it probably more than you. Why you hating on the lifties? What did they ever do to up except operate the machines that take you to heaven? If you don't like the WF lifties, then don't come to WF. I doubt they or anyone else will miss you.

Hi there,

I'm not hating, and I am sure they don't like the scanning stuff either. But what I am saying is that the overall customer service of SOME staff is pretty lame compared to my past experiences at WF throughout the years.

I personally have not had a problem with any lifties but have been witness to pretty harse comments to other peeps in line...

That's all,

Scott-

Re: Scanning passes stinks!

Quote Originally Posted by scottrib13
    Hey now,

Ok, am I the only who thinks Whitefaces new policy of scanning your pass every run sucks? All it seem to be is a weak tool for the marketing dept. Plus half the time the lifties don't even fully scan the pass!

L8R

Scott-
    i dont think its a big deal..but then i dont take every run from gondi..usually go up and then stay up there. i dont think scanning takes any longer than it did when they had to physically look at the picture

sorry hpd. (but I know you laughed).

And tj - he's not 13. Check out his profile - he says he's a marketing director. It says something kinda "interesting" too where he lists his hobbies or interests. check it out.

And tj - he's not 13. Check out his profile - he says he's a marketing director. It says something kinda "interesting" too where he lists his hobbies or interests. check it out.
    wow - harsh! i wonder what he is the marketing director of? the marketing director of the lake placid lodge is located in burlington--could that be the burlington/wface link?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsavolion

wow - harsh! i wonder what he is the marketing director of? the marketing director of the lake placid lodge is located in burlington--could that be the burlington/wface link?
    I would guess he sells amway and list his title as marketing driector. He gets his spending money from washing dishes

Scamming passes

I think it's more security than marketing. They have caught more than a few fakes and scams with the scanners.