customer relations

when i got there yesterday,a friend,who is a student,who bought a pass online thru wf,but was home on vaca(,from plattsburgh),didnt get his pass yet,,went too the ticket booth to get a comp,the person said he wood have too have his pass,meaning he wood have too go too wf too get,friend asked if they could contact wf,too confirm him,person said they dont do that,so here s this kid with a pass but cant get a ticket,,i went with him over too the counter inside the lodge,asked sum1 i knew that was working,she said let me call wf,sure enuff he was confirmed,and did get his ticket,dont know who the first person was that was gonna leave this kid hanging,but i didnt think it was rite,,now im not sure if this is a policy of theres,but i do think they could be a little more understanding,,any body else have this kind of problem.

Re: customer relations

Quote Originally Posted by jimmer
    when i got there yesterday,a friend,who is a student,who bought a pass online thru wf,but was home on vaca(,from plattsburgh),didnt get his pass yet,,went too the ticket booth to get a comp,the person said he wood have too have his pass,meaning he wood have too go too wf too get,friend asked if they could contact wf,too confirm him,person said they dont do that,so here s this kid with a pass but cant get a ticket,,i went with him over too the counter inside the lodge,asked sum1 i knew that was working,she said let me call wf,sure enuff he was confirmed,and did get his ticket,dont know who the first person was that was gonna leave this kid hanging,but i didnt think it was rite,,now im not sure if this is a policy of theres,but i do think they could be a little more understanding,,any body else have this kind of problem.
    Same thing only 5 years ago I think. It was early early season and I didn't have my pass from WF yet. I went to customer srvice and they called WF, they confirmed, and gave me a comp for the day. No problems.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.