Thread: 12/23

12/23

skiing was good today,snowed all day mayb an inch or more,but what a difference it made,,str8 brk glades skied real well,chati was still good,though not like yesterday.never made it too the top ridge area,so i dont know bout that,lower mt was good...makin sno on lies,mayb open tomorrow(thurs).....all in all a good day,good crowd,cold windy and snowy,things r looking up.

Good to hear Jimmer, keep the updates coming. Those of us stuck in an office can at least live vicariously through your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowSnake
    Good to hear Jimmer, keep the updates coming. Those of us stuck in an office can at least live vicariously through your comments.
    hey whats up bud,,when u cumming up,,havnt been doing weekends yet,so dont know whrn ill c ya

I will be up for New Years weekend, but yes unfortunately most of my skiing will be of the weekend warrior variety. I plan on doing at least one long weekend this year so hopefully I will catch you and the crew on a good week. I dont blaim you for bailing on the weekends, I can't believe what a joke that parking situation is.