Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Adirondackskier
    How about some privacy for the guy? Really fellas, don't turn this board into the National enquirer ADK edition.....
    Hmmm...lets see in the 4 years that this board has been in existence there has been a total of...let’s see… one celebrity’s picture posted on this board. I don’t think that qualifies us as the National enquirer ADK edition.
    Yeah ... lighten up ... it's a posed picture that he obviously agreed to be a part of, not some kind of papparazzi candid showing him in his long underwear or something!!!

Besides ... isn't it good publicity for Whiteface? They're always showing pictures and video of celebrities at Aspen, Deer Valley and some of those other places. Why not get some of that publicity for Whiteface and Lake Placid?

That's waaay cool of him to stop and have his pix taken----Long live Caddy Shack
    The older I get the faster I was

Re: Bill Murray at Whiteface

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    They said he seemed like a good guy.
    Yeah, unlike Chevy Chase, this SNLer actually seems to have a sense of humor.