Whiteface Update Wed. 27th

Today I was very impressed. Whiteface skied very well. There was not the typical boilerplate that I expected. Most of the snow was soft with very few exposed/ bare spots. Guns are a blast'n where needed. The skier cross is over and they'll knock down the course giving much needed snow to the rest of that area. We've had about 4-5" the last 2 days at 2100' and there is an additioin 4-8" expected tonight into tomorrow.
    I've also skied in the backcountry and at higher elevations it's not bad. The under snow has frozen to the point you can go almost anywhere. The dogs are lov'n it. There was 3-4' on the ground at 3,000' in the McKenzie Wilderness area.
    Should be a good weekend.
    Looking forward to Cascade moonlite ski.

thanks for the report Willy I'm headed down tonight my attitude has now improved about the conditions for tomorrow. looking out the window of my office here in P"Dam its snowing heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by DUST BLASTER
    thanks for the report Willy I'm headed down tonight my attitude has now improved about the conditions for tomorrow. looking out the window of my office here in P"Dam its snowing heavy.
    snowing like a bitch all day!!!! Should be good tomorrow. Occasionally a white out. 4-6 so far, more on the way as per weatherman.