Thread: Skyward Closed?

Skyward Closed?

Upper and Lower showing as closed on the conditions reports. As is Upper MacKenzie. What gives? It must be some kind of error in the conditions report, because Niagara is showing as open, but that cant be if Upper Skyward isn't open. If it is an error in the conditions report that is pretty unforgiveable. How hard can it be to update the report and get it right?

ONLY ERROR was Niagara as being open. Others were bullet proof and closed by ski patrol.

Thanks for the info. Mngt does a great job, but errors on the conditions report shouldn't happen. I hope things improve a bit before we head up for the weekend.

Skyward is showing up as groomed and open on the report this morning. I didn't go to the top yesterday, but my guess is that they didn't get a chance to groom it on Tuesday night and so it wasn't in good enough shape to open it yesterday. The trails that have been open have been in pretty good shape all week, particularly Essex, Mountain Run and the Wilmington Trail, however, it's pretty clear that they've been doing a lot of grooming to keep them in such good shape. I guess there's only so much they can do each night!

Should be good for the weekend though.

Thanks for the update!