Saturday, March 6

If anyone is gonna be on mountain and wants to take a couple runs, let me know. My brother and I are signed up for first tracks, then we get the kiddies into the Kampus programs, and then its free reign on the mountain.

I'll be there ... I'll keep an eye out for you! If the Slides are open, I'll assume that's where you'll be!!!

That would be a good assumption, though time will have to be made for Cloudsplitter. And Empire. And MacKenzie. And Cloudspin. And Hoyts. And Lookout Below. Dayam, there aint gonna be enough time in a day!

Quote Originally Posted by SKIdds
    That would be a good assumption, though time will have to be made for Cloudsplitter. And Empire. And MacKenzie. And Cloudspin. And Hoyts. And Lookout Below. Dayam, there aint gonna be enough time in a day!
    That's how I felt this past Sunday and Monday ... like a kid in a candy shop, not sure what to take first!!!

I heart corn.

favorite run of the day was Cloudspin.. thin cover in places, but tons of loose snow on it. i also liked the trails that were half bumped, that seam where the moguls end and groomed starts is a great line to take down.. not really bumps but good piles of snow everywhere

cloudspin -

There wasn't enough time for me. I only got to ski the 4 slides, High Country Glades, Lookout Below and Wilmington Trail.

http://www.firsttracksonline.com/boa...php?f=2&t=8759

It was certainly satisfying, even though I never got on Skyward, Cloudspin or McKenzie.

Thought about staying another day to hit the trails we missed , but went to Gore on Sunday and it was superb both on and off-piste.