Season Pass Perks.

Gore recently came out with some real and tangible perks for season pass holders. Here's another resort's perks offering with a $399 pass. Just an FYI.

2010 - 2011 All Access Season Passes and Nordic Passes
    (click here for Powder Passes, season long tunes, lockers, ski/board leases, alpine and Nordic ski school programs and Bolton Valley Race Club.)

New this year the Bolton Valley All Access Season Pass gives passholders access to more than ever before. The All Access Season Pass includes¹:

•Alpine skiing and riding
    •100km of Nordic and backcountry skiing
    •Snowshoe trail access
    •Sports Center Membership which includes an indoor heated pool, hot tub and sauna.
    •20% off Rentals
    •20% off Retail

•20% off Group Ski/Ride Lessons

•20% off Lodging - either condos, suites or hotel rooms.

http://www.boltonvalley.com/tickets_...FSZo5QodcWeL5Q
    incoming .................DUCK !

Gore recently came out with some very real and tangible discounts for season pass holders.
    What discounts?..... Did I miss something?..... Wouldn't be the first time.

10% off gold parking on Mondays and Tuesdays.

figure this is a good place for this..

my buddy came to gore with me on sunday. around noon a inlay seam on his board somehow ripped making it unrideable.

long story short, ended up talking to a manager (Brenda?) at the ticket window.. told her I was a pass holder and my friend was outta luck with his board and he drove 3 hrs and paid $71 for his ticket blah blah, would it be too much to ask for a free rental for the last few hours.

she was understanding and ended up giving him a comp rental so we could ride out the day. Just wanted to throw some props out there to the gore management for helpin us out, felt like passholder got a perk!

i skied okemo on sunday & picked up a brochure for season passes & here's what you get for 1299 full tilt boogie pass...

okemo, stratton, sunapee & crested butte
    3 companion passes for any day
    10% off in all restaurants & bars
    1st run skiing on sat & sun beginning @ 7:30 am (not open to the public)
    discounts in the ski shop
    discounts on lessons

now that's a pass...

Quote Originally Posted by jmokes
    i skied okemo on sunday & picked up a brochure for season passes & here's what you get for 1299 full tilt boogie pass...

okemo, stratton, sunapee & crested butte
    3 companion passes for any day
    10% off in all restaurants & bars
    1st run skiing on sat & sun beginning @ 7:30 am (not open to the public)
    discounts in the ski shop
    discounts on lessons

now that's a pass...
    That does seem like a pretty good deal.

I only skied Okemo once, it was early season. What I remember was great snowmaking and grooming. Don't really remember the terrrain.

I'd probably pass on Stratton, I had a hard time finding any steeps.

I'd use the Crested Butte thing as a reason to go out West.

Don't know anything about Sunapee. What's it like?

The discounts are all good.

I don't like the first tracks thing. Feels like a mountain vibe killer.

Open the hill to everybody at 7:30 and let the early bird get it! Would be cool to ski before work.
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com

Harv if you didn't like Stratton you probably wouldn't much like Okemo either.
    Crested Butte... now that's interesting.
    But at $1300 that's double the price of a Gore pass. I don't really see the value at that price level.

Sunapee is a smaller family mountain in new hampshire. I drove by it a couple times when we lived up there, but we always were heading to the bigger hills in VT and Maine. I've only been to Okemo twice but I would agree with Jeff that it is very Strattonesque in terrain and vibe.

I do like the first tracks thing for passholders. I have suggested it to Gore every year for the past couple years. Steamboat does it and it is a big hit. Don't cost nothin either if you are sending up ski patrol anyway. Just rope off everything to keep people on the front side of the mountain.

$1300 is a tough pill to swallow. Back when ASC was in business they had a similar priced pass but I believe it included Mt Snow, Pico, Big K, Attitash or some other place in NH, Sunday River, Sugarloaf, Steamboat, and Heavenly. One or two of these areas were on/off the list at various times, but that was a smoking deal in my opinion if you could get 20+ days in a year.