Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm some where around 40 days. I gotta confess to the board that I was naughty. Some will boo me, especially those who truly earn their turns because they don't live 40 mins from Gore and less than 2 miles from West Mtn. I can literally look out my window and see the slopes of West Mtn.

I probably should not admit to it in a ski forum but.....

I coulda easily had 60-70+ days this season and didn't seize the day. My bad, huh?!! I know, I D-bagged it. I had a pass at Gore and West Mtn and I was off all winter. Every year, I'm all like " I'll get 50-70 days!" and thought this year I would. Now I realize that once I get over 30 days I start to lose interest.

You skiers who endure long drive times and expense/effort to ski a lot really earn your turns. Word. You are the Champions.

I know some of you would kill to be in that position and yet I squandered it, so to speak. Sorry. Go ahead, snowball me. My bad.

I did have a lot of fun tho!!!
    incoming .................DUCK !

27 - All but one (Whiteface) at Gore and Ski Bowl

71 at gore
    1 at whiteface
    72 total

Quote Originally Posted by luv2cruz
    71 at gore
    1 at whiteface
    72 total
    Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Harv no doubt would love to ski that many days. He has the ski bug bad. Chronic. Someday he'll get that many days annually. He deserves it.

Jimmer probably has a high number of ski days.
    incoming .................DUCK !

Only 40 - tough season, but it's not really over yet!

Close to 60, I lost track at about 20 though. I might be headed out to Tucks with Rossi too, so hopefully one more!
    send it!

Boy it sure felt like I got more

Not sure how this happened. Felt like I had quite a few more days than I did. Maybe it was the trip out west and two weekend trips up to WF. Here's my totals:

Gore - 9
    Whiteface - 5
    Snowbird - 2
    Solitude - 1
    Park City - 1

Total of 18 days.

Thought I had around 25 days. I guess perception is everything. 72 Days is pretty freakin amazing. Something to aspire to.

Worst season since I was 5.

Gore - 12
    WF - 4

Total 16