Thanks Whiteface

A big thank you to all the people at Whiteface who made this a great year. Thanks for your hard work and commitment to a great skiing experience even when the snow gods did not cooperate.

matt

Re: Thanks Whiteface

Quote Originally Posted by asland
    A big thank you to all the people at Whiteface who made this a great year. Thanks for your hard work and commitment to a great skiing experience even when the snow gods did not cooperate.

matt
    +1
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Thanks Whiteface

Quote Originally Posted by asland

matt
    +2

+3

It was a great year, mainly due to the staff at the Face. Every time I skied down look out below, I thought how great a job they did by pummeling it with snow. It was an odd year weather wise, but it really worked out well.
    Thanks!!!

I'm not a Whiteface regular, checked it out this year for the first time. My findings, great mountain, great people, thanks!