ADIRONDACK EXTREME World's Largest Arial Treetop Adventure..

This looks wild. It's right in Bolton Landing.

http://www.adirondackextreme.com/
    incoming .................DUCK !

It's a blast and a great workout.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

I didn't even know it was there until I saw their TV commercial yesterday. I think they said $10 off thru the end of April?

THANKS I HAD NOT KNOWN ABOUT THIS SOUNDS FUN EILL VISIT AND REPORT

Did it last Summer. Awesome fun and workout. Be prepared to burn lots of energy!!

You're welcome Iskiing! Hope you have fun and please do give us feed back. I could see it being popular with this crowd, except for me. I'm not ascending into the forest's canopy. I get all squirrely at heights. Some chairlifts wig me out.

If you monkeys wanna go, you can still save some dough.

I saw a TV commercial today saying they've extended the $10 off till 5-27. That'ld buy you lunch, a gourmet sammie unt salad bar, at the Log Jam. Exit 20, go North ~ .75 mile to just past the Outlet Stores, the Log Jam is the quaint log building on the right.

B.Y.O.B. - Bring your own bananas chimps!

BOLTON LANDING, N.Y.--An obstacle course suspended between trees 10 to 50 feet off the ground, and it's the first of its kind in the country!

The Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course in Bolton Landing is not only for thrill seekers, but for families keeping a close eye on their budget.

A tree top adventure spread across seven acres in the Adirondack Mountains.

You name the thrill, Adirondack Extreme has it: giant zip lines, suspended bridges, swings, slides, even an aerial surf board.

"It's extreme, it's a thrill, it's crazy," says Tracy Shannon of Saratoga.

"It's a ton of fun, I loved it," adds Cathy Scala.

No matter what your age, the adventure park offers something for everyone.

Five adult and two kids courses, plus a demo course that everyone must go through to learn safety practices, all while wearing a harness.

"Some parts are hard, but I still like it," says 10 year-old Matthew Baltzer.

"It's great," adds his 12 year-old brother Mikie Baltzer. "It's so fun and not that scary. You're always hooked in, it's awesome."

"We say it tests your mind, body and spirit," says owner Jamie Johnson. "The courses get progressively higher and harder as you move along, so if you're afraid of heights and you want to try and conquer that fear, we've got something for you here."

A family can come to the park for the day for $45.00 a person, or take advantage of discounted rates on their website.

"They'll come here, pack a lunch, eat for a little bit, go back up on the courses, and have a great day of climbing up in the trees," says Johnson.

"This is something we don't do everyday, but since we are on "stay-cation", we're able to do this and rafting and parasailing, and different things throughout the week that we wouldn't normally get to do on a regular daytrip," adds Johnson.

No matter what your reason is for visiting the park, one thing is for sure---there's an inner monkey in everyone.