Name our new business...snoball stand.

Last fall my wife and I purchased a trailer on a leased lot. Starting 3 weeks ago we began selling what in Maryland we call "Snoballs" Shaved ice with sugar water over it, in about 50 flavors. The business we purchased named the place "snow stoppers" for the past 20 yrs. They put their kids through college with the stand. Their daugher named the place...we have rights to the name--which I dont like or understand, for one year. We want to rename.

It will have sno in the name. As we brainstormed today, I thought of you.

My son wants to call it Sno Rocks! He takes drum lessons, what else.

Not to muddy the waters with our ideas, felt some skiers/boarders would like a shot.

All those that enter, get free snoballs when visiting Md.

snotballs

Re: Name our new business...snoball stand.

Quote Originally Posted by I:)skiing
    Last fall my wife and I purchased a trailer on a leased lot. Starting 3 weeks ago we began selling what in Maryland we call "Snoballs"
    Yea, so what's my cut? Seems to me there ought to be a royalty fee! And what's wrong with the name Snoballs? You trying to start some chit ?

In Pennsylvania we used to call them snowcones. Cherry was my fav, though blueberry was some " Nice Ice." Ah yes, I had many a " Brainfeeze! " from those.

Maybe you could capitalize on everybody's (esp kids!) familiarity with internet symbols and call it..... ISnoBalls!

The " : ) " will catch kid's/people's eye. It's something they see often and can relate too. " Oh look! It's a : )! How cool! Dad, can we get one ?" Plus it fits with your screen name.

Orange you glad you asked?

I hope you're better at paying off than Harv. It's rather hard to get a free cookie out of Harv.
    incoming .................DUCK !

I gotta add something. Kudos for you, Iskiing for the foresight and initiative on this project. It's impressive that you're doing this side business venture for your family. Alot of people are skiddish about risk and the extra work. However, it's one that should fly even during this downturn...people will always have a few dollars for popular treats.

Plus it put that guy's kids through college. I'm a little concerned about my GF's son. He gets excellent grades, but in 5 years grants and aid may be like hen's teeth. Like all parents, we're hoping he goes to a great college. Sure hope I don't have to pony up for that bill. But he would deserve it.
    incoming .................DUCK !

If you have a Puerto Rican clientele, just call it "Piragua"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piragua_%28food%29
    The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli

I really like the insight of using text features in the name. Isnoballs....

Keep em coming..

Royalties....? Did not think of this, In addition to the free snoball for the winning name, the selected person will get a free size upgrade for all future purchases, limit one per visit. Please recall this stand is in MD.

Yellow Snow?

yellow snow just made it to the "flavor list" Kids will laugh for sure.