Thread: Bridgework?

Bridgework?

Ok, I have not been hiking at GM this year....and while I came to the mountain several times, it was in the late season, so I could not ski burnt ridge. I assumed the bridge at the base of Eagle's next was complete last fall....Am I wrong? Are the brige photos of Eagles nest? From the angles they are showing, it does not appear to be...

If not, where is this bridge? I know they are cutting lift 14, but there would be no reason for a bridge....right?

No, it's the bridge on Eagle's Nest that is in the current pic o day. It was not finished last season. The photo is taken from a looking back towards Lil Gore summit point of view. Lift 14, like many NC dreams, will never materialize. Perhaps you're thinking of the Hudson chair which ascends Lil Gore's Summit?

Anybody know if they've started this summer doing any more work on installing the Hudson chair?
    incoming .................DUCK !

Chair

The chairs and other lift components have been staged near the lower terminal of the new lift, but no real progress yet. They like to wait until the start of forest fire season so that getting the sky crane here is more difficult!

Re: Chair

Quote Originally Posted by adkskier
    The chairs and other lift components have been staged near the lower terminal of the new lift, but no real progress yet. They like to wait until the start of forest fire season so that getting the sky crane here is more difficult!
    Thanks ADK. We'll all feel better when it's actually installed. I hope there's a big dump next season and some get to poach that lift line. Should bring some to people.
    incoming .................DUCK !