Thanks Fuj. Your pics from the Hudson are pretty. Gotta hit that stretch. Bridge jumping is fun, but like you said not there. Get this, I've ran into a couple people in Luzerne who " claim " they jumped off the trestle over the Sac. A 100 ft jump into 6 ft? of water, yea right. I'm from Missouri on that one.

Sacandaga River is a pretty lookin run. Stewart's pond on the Sac, where you put in, is a great place to fish. Poppers early am will net you Big Azz Bass. There's shoreline rope swings on Stewart's, more fun. An unusual feature on the Hudson from Corinth to Hudson Falls has 6 or so dams in less than 20 miles. Some are rather high. They corral the river as it descends out of the mtns.

Rachel Ray is from Luzerne and maintains a home on Lake Vanare. Sometimes she stops at Lake Luzerne to chat with her friend Madeline who sells hot dogs lakeside. We there alot, but have seen her yet. I wanna go to her house for dinner.

We've wanted to tube the Schroon but not sure where to put in. The dam on there and where the best spot is has me confused.

Rafting on the Hudson, thru the gorge looks very fun. Spring time it's wild. Summer time it's mild. It's not a cheap family day when you go with the local companies but it is highly spoke of. The Cunninghams, NC fame, operate raft tours there and one of them is seen on local TV commercial streamside lookin all rugged and giving his pitch. Someday, when the kid gets older, we'll go.