Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don't forget early Season Pass Purchase Deadline is tomorrow

6/17. A "life situation" has pulled me back from the dream of returning to VT for the 2010-11 season, so I'll be joining you knuckleheads on a non-holiday basis at good 'ole Gore. I will not be purchasing the pass until around 11:59pm though.

i got mine last weekend(sat)it even came with a FREE gondi ride,but u couldnt see more than 50 yards,foggy and pourin rain,yep so this knuckle head will b back,,but i didnt buy a full,went with the non holiday,,first time in many many years that i didnt go full.

Well, the Gore community will be glad you did Jimmer. Losing you would be somewhat akin to losing Harv.

Gore offered free Mtn biking last weekend for full season passers. Perhaps it would have been better for more people if it had been after the 17th. I would vote for a free biking day any time of the season, like Face did last year. Seems fair, practical and low cost PR for Gore. If we do go ORDA this season we'll buy at Face.
    incoming .................DUCK !

going to buy full season pass now. will go thru Whiteface though

Frosti .... hope all is well, glad to have you back. Jimmer too.

I'd like to understand the advantage of buying a full at Whiteface.

I thought the mid-week was a better deal at WF but the fulls were the same.

Too late for us, but I would like to know.
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com

Protest vote!, supposedly a better gift package, and the Gore lifties let Face passholders walk right thru without scanning. Most of the time their scanners won't read a Face pass so they just wave you thru. Last season I'ld just say " Whiteface " to the liftie and they'ld reply " you're good " and you walk right thru like you own the place. Mega Steeze! People look atcha like " who's that?!" hehehe.

Most of my days at Gore weren't even registered last season. Which is cool cause then Auntie Em and Mike P. couldn't come out and throw, well,....snowballs @ me!!! They're not exactly fans of me. Likely they confided descending opinions of me with a certain Gore patron who, likely nodded and then kept it close to the breast.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballs
    They're not exactly fans of me.
    Stop selling yourself short. Nobody is a fan of 'you'.

You just figure that out?

Frosti .... hope all is well, glad to have you back.
    Thanks, Harv. It's a good "life situation", my wife is pregnant and due in late December so no VT for me! Also, after posting this topic, I almost forgot to buy my pass and had to leave a funeral/party/get together/thing so I could buy my pass at 11:50! Just under the wire...

Glad to hear it Frosti. Congrats!

I thought it was fate when our daughter was born. She arrived at the end of May, and I didn't miss a bit of the season my wife was pregnant.

Then the next season she turned 6 months old on OPENING DAY. And 6 months was the minimum age for the Bear Cub Den daycare (which is an awesome deal IMO).

To let you know how insane I really am, when we found out that the Italian word for snow was actually a girls name ... we went for it.

The nurses in the hospital kept asking why we named a baby born in May "snow."

Hey Snowballs.... did you go for it?
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com