Gore History Lecture

This event is listed in the Chronicles Lake George Adirondack Visitor Guide
    July 19 History of the Gore Mountain Ski Resort. Darren Freshwater Institute, Bolton Landing. Lecture by Don Lewis. FREE 7:30 PM 644-3541
    I thought some Gore History buffs may like to check it out. The guide was in last weeks paper and has a lot of interesting things to do in the area over the summer. Enjoy

Great catch Hiker! Wonder why Gore hasn't posted it? Believe I'll remedy it now via their FB. Harv, you gonna be in town for that?
    incoming .................DUCK !

Lecture

Don is one of the oldest Gore ski patrollers. He has patrolled at Gore longer than many readers of this forum have been alive. He's a good guy. I'm sure that hsi presentation will be entertaining.

I wish I could go. Somebody should tape it. A Monday night in the NC area just does not fit in the schedule.

That does sound awesome. Unfortunately I won't be up.
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com

No doze

I recommend a Red Bull or double espresso prior to attending.

Was hoping to be up this weekend. If I was I would attend and report. Hopefully next weekend, NC bound.