Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WHile I have not read the correction, I dont doubt its true. Funny thing is in News Enterprise opinion, the battle continues. Now the exteranl businesses are infighting with the internals.....Turning sign into the APA--for sign regulation violations.

To quote Rodney King....can't we all just get along.

I will stick to my comments on wind, 3 distinct areas and no flapping. " If we blame it on wind, we can stop the investigation." and hopefully the community will fuse once again. Afterall, the sheriff does not need infighting akin to the hatfield and mccoys. Come on Andy, man up and start pulling fingernails from suspects until they talk. Maybe he is just floating the nature story to let the heat settle on this....lull the suspect into a false sense of security then nab him/her.

The fun continues.

Whining

The whining is constant. Whining from businesses so gorse looking that no transient would ever stop in. It all ties back to something in the water that makes people unwilling to accept any responsibility for themselves. They'd rather blame others. The crappy looking signs and dead appliances out front can't possibly impact the public's willingness to patronize some of these businesses now can it?!

A little off topic but I think the new NC signs in town really look good.
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Whining

Quote Originally Posted by adkskier
    The whining is constant. Whining from businesses so gorse looking that no transient would ever stop in. It all ties back to something in the water that makes people unwilling to accept any responsibility for themselves. They'd rather blame others. The crappy looking signs and dead appliances out front can't possibly impact the public's willingness to patronize some of these businesses now can it?!
    That is a perception around here. People I've talked too, including media, feel NC business doesn't do enough to help itself, not even the basics.
    incoming .................DUCK !