name that budget cut - post any thing u notice different

With opening day a week away and the drastically reduced budget at WF lets start a thread noting what you all notice is affected by the orda budget cuts. Last year it was Nastar as the big one that was very easy to see missing.

it would be nice if we couldn't find anything so this will be interesting to track to see if the cuts are affecting the skiers expericne or not

I have a vision in my head of hamsters running in their ball that is hooked up to pulley system which powers the gondola.

The first thing that I noticed, before the season is even started, is that the Season Pass rate for 70+ skiers has increased 600%!!! From $35.00 up to $210.00, ABSURD!! Second, with all this extra cash flow, you would think that they could fix the mid-station cam so that it doesn't cut off while you are trying to use it, and keep the web site more up to date! Needless to say, I am not a happy camper.

Forget the doom 'n gloom.

I'm sitting at the Holiday Lodge in Wilmington after a drive by to the Mountain where the guns are BLAZING, and the reports are it's like mid-Winter ( in a GOOD year ) up on the trails ready to open.

The Holiday/Xmas lights are EVERYWHERE, and, like the guns, BLAZING.

My fresh off the presses Season's Pass is now on my "The Magic Continues" strangler.

LIFE is WAY good!

IF YOU AREN'T HERE ALREADY, YOU SHOULD BE!!!

I wish I was there brother... I wish I was there