Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah, used to be good here, especially with the whiteface staff checking in. Not anymore...
    there is a group of whiteface folk at http://nsmountainsports.com.

Re: Where the HELL did everyone GOOOOOO!!!!!!?????

Quote Originally Posted by Ullr
    This used to be a great blog. Where did everyone go? Let's kick it up a notch here people. It's going to be a great ski year I can feel it in my helmet horns!!!!
    Agreed, and I'm sorry to be part of that affliction, but CHIT changes, and most, but not all, of the old Mountain posters DON'T anymore anywhere.

But, have hope, Willy is back:

http://forums.skiadk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2777

Agreed, and I'm sorry to be part of that affliction, but CHIT changes, and most, but not all, of the old Mountain posters DON'T anymore anywhere.

Yes, welcome in from the cold Whiteface Willy. As always, it's great to hear from you.

Just curious, do you (or anyone else) know why we lost so many of the old Mountain posters?

matt

Quote Originally Posted by asland

Yes, welcome in from the cold Whiteface Willy. As always, it's great to hear from you.

Just curious, do you (or anyone else) know why we lost so many of the old Mountain posters?

matt
    Well the first goup got kicked off because Greg was trying to build a relationship with the Mt and that worked for a while. Then they kicked SkiADK off the Whiteface website for some reason you'll have to ask Greg. Highpeak Skier retired from life so there is only one moderator and god damn fuckfacebook is sucking the life out of the world. I'm sorry folks but imo facebook is for loosers even though I occasionally go on it. But that's because I guess I'm just one of the sheep heading to slaughter. We need to build this site back up to what it was. Greg needs to let the old crew back on so we can have fun.
    In the words of the late great Highpeakskier
    Just Say'n

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    Quote Originally Posted by asland

matt
    Well the first goup got kicked off because Greg was trying to build a relationship with the Mt and that worked for a while. Then they kicked SkiADK off the Whiteface website for some reason you'll have to ask Greg. Highpeak Skier retired from life so there is only one moderator and god damn fuckfacebook is sucking the life out of the world. I'm sorry folks but imo facebook is for loosers even though I occasionally go on it. But that's because I guess I'm just one of the sheep heading to slaughter. We need to build this site back up to what it was. Greg needs to let the old crew back on so we can have fun.
    In the words of the late great Highpeakskier
    Just Say'n

I ment highpeaksdrifter. He's been gone so lone i forgot his name.
    Just Say'n

im thinkin alot of folks may of thought this forum was done,my self included,gotta spread the word its back,i still think this is a good place for everything skiing,so many other forums seem too b going on about so much other shit,kinda boring.so spread the word and keep on posting it will get better. :P

I miss this forum! Always used to go here for any info for conditions or events going on on Gore or Whiteface. Great place for us Pass holders! All the other places seem much more blog oriented. Bring this one back!!

SNOW FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHITE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! We now have whiteout conditions. We didn't get the snow that they were perdicting yet but it might come. It's snowing like a bitch right now. We got about 10" so far at 2pm and it looks like the great lake wind gods are blowing the right way. I'll be out there tomorrow. This snow is very fine and heavy. It should be killer tomorrow.
    I can't believe that the summit quad is down during the largest storm of the season so far. It seem that a bunch of fuckups are running the mountain.

why the hell did it take them so long to open sugar valley?I was looking in there from the ropes last saturday,man if I wasn't alone...