Let's GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!

Fuck Facebook folks. Let's get this site up and running again with questions, conditions and trip reports. This is a good forum site so let's support it. I ski in Colorado and they don't have anything out there like this specific to a ski are like this that I know about. Harvy's site is down, the forum doesn't come up. So lets support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed

last few years this forum was very active not sure what happened. WF used to have a link on their site to this but its not there any longer. Did management decide that since they couldn't control the content and didn't want negative issues brought up shut this down?

Quote Originally Posted by Ullr
    ...Harvy's site is down, the forum doesn't come up....
    We aren't having any issues with the HR forum that I know of.

If anyone is having issues please PM me.
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com

For years, this has been the best place to get in-depth information on Whiteface conditions and stories. I miss the information and have been able to get only small pieces of that information from other blogs.

So, for me the question is how do we get people back. I have a few suggestions and hope others will add so we can get a collective list of ideas to implement.

1. Sign on to facebook and give little blurbs of a recent trip report with a link to the full trip report, conditions... here. Repeat often.
    2. Talk it up on the lifts. "Hey, have you seen the discussion board for whiteface at ...." Great stuff there.
    3. To make this work the few of us left have to add information here. I will commit to adding an entry the Monday after returning from whiteface. I will also check back often to comment on others.

Are there other ideas to promote our discussion board?
    Are others willing to join me in this?

matt

For years, this has been the best place to get in-depth information on Whiteface conditions and stories. I miss the information and have been able to get only small pieces of that information from other blogs.

i agree,this was allways the best place for reports and discussions,hope it gets going again,,