Thread: wtf

wtf

trail report for tuesday=5 lifts,49 trails,not 1 trail groomed on summit.no high peaks no north,no br chair,,this really pisses me off,weve been waiting for the season too get going,now its finaly here,so lets shut down half the mt.oh well thats gore for ya,cant wait for the excuses too fly.but what ever ill still b there,just a little bit more irked .and im sure it will b all worked out for the weekend,after all there the only days that matter,,,,

"Everybody likes powder" Mike Pratt 1996 nothings changed

maybe im crazy but i dont see the huge mounds of arty snow like i used to see, even tho there are low temps. i used to see huge dunes of snow after a cold night of blowing. i never see that anymore.

they got the water awhile ago, they got the compressors last year, they got the guns this year, whats up?

this aside dont get me wrong id rather be on gore than iceface i just dont understand it

but then again with not much natural stuff going on we gotta give it too them and figure they havent really had a chance yet to get wicked with it.
    Last edited by MtWaxTune_since'64; 12-09-2011 at 08:01 PM.

One thing about the high efficiency guns is that it seems like they don't produce whales in the same way. Some like whales, some don't. I like em but I also like cheap mm snow.
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com