info on the summit chair?

Anyone have any information on the summit chair? I heard that it was still closed on Thursday? Will it be open this weekend?

thanks,

matt

they weight tested it Saturday. It was pretty cool seeing the chair loaded with cardboard boxes full of water.
    It ran all day on Sunday...
    Cloudspin - SWEET

Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    they weight tested it Saturday. It was pretty cool seeing the chair loaded with cardboard boxes full of water.
    It ran all day on Sunday...
    Cloudspin - SWEET
    I agree it was cool seeing the weight test but it would have been way cooler on Saturday if they actually had people, aka. me and you..., on the lift skiing the summit. I was heading home at 2:15 when I heard the message that the summit chair had just opened.

I concur though about Sunday... I've been skiing whiteface for 37 years now and have only had a handful of days as good as it was on Sunday. Skyward to Lower Skyward and Blazer's Bluff was incredible. A close second were the woods off of Northway and Empire. Wow!

matt