Just wanted to briefly introduce myself. If you've been over at AlpineZone recently you have probably seen me posting around. Anyways, my sister and I took over AlpineZone.com as well as SkiMRV and SkiADK a few months ago. I think I've been fairly neglectful (sorry!) about these two spin-off sites; but I do want to just say I have some ideas on keeping these sites alive, thriving, and growing.

My introduction post over on AZ is here: http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread.php?t=93107

Again, sorry for not coming over here sooner! Hope you guys all can welcome me to this community. I haven't yet skied Mad River but I plan on changing that this winter, big time!

-Nick

You can email me at nick@alpinezone.com or send me a PM if you have any questions! One of the first things I want to do is see about upgrading to a new release of PHPBB here so that I can implement a proper spam filter so new users can actually register easily. Right now, it's fairly complex as we get 20 - 50 spam registrations a day and there is no easy way to filter out the garbage. So I think a lot of people that want to join the conversation are probably prevented from doing so just by that fact alone.

Hope you are all having a nice summer!