Looking forward to the coming season!!

My wife and I have rearranged our life to give us more time to ski and in celebration of that, we are now season pass holders. Here's hoping for a white winter loaded with lots of natural snowfall. I turn 58 in December and am as pumped as a teenager when I think about being a season pass holder.

here's to an awesome upcoming winter!

Skied Gore today. Not much open, and a LOT of brown patches, but nice to get my ski legs under me. I gotta think they won't be open more this week at all.

Quote Originally Posted by skiboy895 View Post
    Skied Gore today. Not much open, and a LOT of brown patches, but nice to get my ski legs under me. I gotta think they won't be open more this week at all.
    Gore definitely won't be open this week. They hope to start blowing again on Wednesday night.

I skied Saturday and Sunday. No doubt cover was thin, but honestly I had a blast. Spring conditions:

Saturday's report: Gore Mtn: 11/26/11
    Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com

Nice early season shot.

set your sights low, and you mite not b dissapointed.1 trail since theve opened,more tomorrow,hopein for the best...

good day on the hill,top ridge was fun,demo day,tried some good skiis,had a pair of liberty,super fat,scared the hell out of me,couldnt turn,never felt like that on a pair of skiis..soft snow,there gettin there i guess.

well its been a month now that the mt has opened,,and im not very impressed,the few trails that r open are mediocer at best,top ridge was a blast yesterday,but with the wet snow they blew on it,it frooze solid and was closed today,and the other trails were very firm..not much for snowmaking going on,a few guns on headwaters,,shud b open soon,,there trying too blow others on the bottom,but with those new tower guns,its gonna b awhile,imo those guns just plan suck,,mayb good for maintaning a trail but for pounding snow,not so much,the weather has been cold,yet i fell they r lagging far behind,got a big week coming up,and im interested as how they will fair...if i had too spend the $$$$ i wood look into something with a bit more too offer...just my opinion tho...