Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy B-day to Phineas

How old ru anyways? Have a great day. What's WLC givin you for your B-day?
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Happy B-day to Phineas

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    How old ru anyways? Have a great day. What's WLC givin you for your B-day?
    poor guy has to work today!

Happy birthday buddy! Here's hopin' tsavolion maxes out her credit cards on lavish gifts for ya'.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheelwilly
    Happy birthday buddy! Here's hopin' tsavolion maxes out her credit cards on lavish gifts for ya'.
    Same here pal. Although I hope Tsavolion skips the expensive gifts and gives you the best gift that costs nothing. Can't get specific since we need to keep it PG but you get the idea here.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter
    Same here pal. Although I hope Tsavolion skips the expensive gifts and gives you the best gift that costs nothing. Can't get specific since we need to keep it PG but you get the idea here.
    They're not married so what you are suggesting is a sin. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by PreacherGoose
    hey Preach! Just found this place myself . where's ghost? Let's mock him.

Quote Originally Posted by stoli
    hey Preach! Just found this place myself . where's ghost? Let's mock him.
    Preach and Stoli, you are both most welcome here. When posting please keep in mind that this is not RSN. Please keep it PG13.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

As I live and breath. It's preacher. Welcome buddy. Have you been hitting the slopes this year? You need to get up to WF. I'll even hook you up with a ticket. Welcome to the forum just don't get into any flame wars. We don't want this place turning into RSN Jr. and getting shut down.

As I live and breath. It's preacher. Welcome buddy. Have you been hitting the slopes this year? You need to get up to WF. I'll even hook you up with a ticket. Welcome to the forum just don't get into any flame wars. We don't want this place turning into RSN Jr. and getting shut down.
    You need not worry about me my son. I am a man of peace. I don't reconize your name. Did you have a different one at RSN?

this "preachergoose" is an imposter. No way that's the real preachergoose. and the sudden appearance of stoli is just a little too coincidental in my book. No way. Frauds, the both of them.