Nordica Ski Demo

Sat. Jan. 14th. If anyone is going to be there lets hook up and demo some skis.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Nordica Ski Demo

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    I thought it was Jan 7. If it's the 14th, I can't go. I've got a wedding I have to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter
    I thought it was Jan 7. If it's the 14th, I can't go. I've got a wedding I have to attend.
    Nordica has a conflict on the 7th, they have to be at Bolton Valley. To bad about the wedding date. What kind of friend is inconsiderate enough to get married in the winter.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter
    Nordica has a conflict on the 7th, they have to be at Bolton Valley. To bad about the wedding date. What kind of friend is inconsiderate enough to get married in the winter.
    One of my future wife's cousin. If it was a friend, they'd be an exfriend for ruining a ski day on me.