Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Apple Butter Mogul Trash Talk Thread

Apple Butter Open Moguls competition sponsored by Forrence Orchard - Open to all sign up at the guest Service Desk

Now they usually break this down by age groups, but sometimes you can ask to have another type of group judged as well.

If we get enough interest I’ll ask my boy Mike L. if we can enter a SKIADK group where age doesn’t matter (or gender Tas). The winner will have serious bragging rights all year. I know SOD and S4L are entering so who else is in?

Actually I can already sense the fear from those two as they read this. Deep down they know they’re no match for me. BTW, all replies from SOD & S4L are the nonsensical ravings of delusional men.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: Apple Butter Mogul Trash Talk Thread

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Apple Butter Open Moguls competition sponsored by Forrence Orchard - Open to all sign up at the guest Service Desk

nonsensical ravings of delusional men.
    that's funny!

Deep down they know they’re no match for me.
    For the record, I'm game for the SkiAdk category, HPD. Just hope you know, even if you are lucky enough to win your age group, there's no way you can beat me as well as SOD, Copyman and Whiteface Willy in the bumps. Prepare to eat your words, HPD. They won't taste half as good as those apples on Saturday!
    Skier 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Skier 4 Life
    Deep down they know they’re no match for me.
    For the record, I'm game for the SkiAdk category, HPD. Just hope you know, even if you are lucky enough to win your age group, there's no way you can beat me as well as SOD, Copyman and Whiteface Willy in the bumps. Prepare to eat your words, HPD. They won't taste half as good as those apples on Saturday!

Yeah bring it!!! Can you boys wear pretty skirts with your yellow jackets??? HAHAHA

Now they usually break this down by age groups, but sometimes you can ask to have another type of group judged as well.

If we get enough interest I’ll ask my boy Mike L. if we can enter a SKIADK group where age doesn’t matter (or gender Tas). The winner will have serious bragging rights all year. I know SOD and S4L are entering so who else is in?

Actually I can already sense the fear from those two as they read this. Deep down they know they’re no match for me. BTW, all replies from SOD & S4L are the nonsensical ravings of delusional men.
    HAHAHAHAHA Talk about nonsensical ravings of a delusional man. I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks.

bumps...

are not for these old legs. Count me out.

(I'm gonna get hammered in the forum for this)

So whats the deal is there going to be a ADK forum group for the race. I need to know if I should set my alarm early. It would be fun trash talking. I dont ski bumps very well but am willing to mix it up. Especially if I will be competing against bumble bees

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    So whats the deal is there going to be a ADK forum group for the race. I need to know if I should set my alarm early. It would be fun trash talking. I dont ski bumps very well but am willing to mix it up. Especially if I will be competing against bumble bees
    Set your alarm. I have not talked to anyone yet, but I don't see a problem. If worse came to worse we could just get a copy of the results and figure the order of finish ourselves. Get in man it's a good time. All the crackin after is all in good fun.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67
    Set your alarm. I have not talked to anyone yet, but I don't see a problem. If worse came to worse we could just get a copy of the results and figure the order of finish ourselves. Get in man it's a good time. All the crackin after is all in good fun.
    I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

nonsensical ravings of delusional men...Thats funny

Not only funny but ironic and hypocritical considering sthe source.