Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Apple Butter Mogul Trash Talk Thread

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    The winner will have serious bragging rights all year. I know SOD and S4L are entering so who else is in?

Actually I can already sense the fear from those two as they read this. Deep down they know they’re no match for me.
    So, in case anyone cares... SOD took 1st, HPD 2nd, S4L 3rd & Copyman 4th on Saturday... at least in the unofficial SkiAdk category. Congrats to SOD. Too bad HPD couldn't live up to his words!

P.S. Hey SOD, how's that right knee healing I was quite impressed you pulled off a win... especially after tweaking your knee just before the competition. Now that's what I call a true competitor
    Skier 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Skier 4 Life
    [So, in case anyone cares... SOD took 1st, HPD 2nd, S4L 3rd & Copyman 4th on Saturday... at least in the unofficial SkiAdk category. Congrats to SOD. Too bad HPD couldn't live up to his words!
    WOW, do you have big ones or what? I took 2nd in the forum, but I also took second overall, pretty good for an old feller. Plus my seed won. You came in 5th (snicker).

S4L is the most competive son of a gun I've ever met. He pounded 4 Red Bulls and was out of his mind. Our good friend and top competitor, Copyman, is putting down one of the best runs of the day his second run and a whole bunch of us are watching at the bottom. He catches his tip in the last bump before the finish line and goes down hard. S4L starts yelling for joy and starts high fiving with his boy Roger. What a show of sportsmanship.

Then later in the bar, still high on Red Bull, he starts challenging everybody to arm wrestle so he can win at something. No one would take him on, so I did just to calm him down. I knew he'd beat me, dude is strong as an ox.

You need help, but you do make me laugh.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

[So, in case anyone cares... SOD took 1st, HPD 2nd, S4L 3rd & Copyman 4th on Saturday... at least in the unofficial SkiAdk category. Congrats to SOD. Too bad HPD couldn't live up to his words!
    WOW, do you have big ones or what? I took 2nd in the forum, but I also took second overall, pretty good for an old feller. Plus my seed won. You came in 5th (snicker).

S4L is the most competive son of a gun I've ever met. He pounded 4 Red Bulls and was out of his mind. Our good friend and top competitor, Copyman, is putting down one of the best runs of the day his second run and a whole bunch of us are watching at the bottom. He catches his tip in the last bump before the finish line and goes down hard. S4L starts yelling for joy and starts high fiving with his boy Roger. What a show of sportsmanship.

Then later in the bar, still high on Red Bull, he starts challenging everybody to arm wrestle so he can win at something. No one would take him on, so I did just to calm him down. I knew he'd beat me, dude is strong as an ox.

You need help, but you do make me laugh.
    You're pretty funny too, HPD. I know you'll never admit it, but deep down inside, you were glad to see Copyman fall too... he would've beaten both of us if he hadn't. :P

I'm just glad he didn't hurt himself like SOD did.

P.S. For the record, I only had one Red Bull (not 4) before the competition... just enough so I could stay on top of my game. And the only reason I challenged you to an arm wrestling match in the bar was so you would remember you were not invincible.
    Skier 4 Life

P.S. For the record, I only had one Red Bull (not 4) before the competition... just enough so I could stay on top of my game. And the only reason I challenged you to an arm wrestling match in the bar was so you would remember you were not invincible.
    You may have had 1 Red Bull, but you said you had other cans of similar stuff. I seriously worry that your heart is going to explode from drinking that crap.

After the comp. we had 3 tables pushed together in the bar with about 15 guys. You made an open challenge to everyone seated there. Did you want to make sure they all knew they where not invincible? I got ya.

Did you want to make sure they all knew they were not invincible?
    No, just you. HAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, HPD, the Apple Butter was a great way to wrap up season with most of us there. And I think I can safely say that most of us had a great time... except for maybe Copyman and SOD. Here's hoping no one gets hurt next year
    Skier 4 Life

The winner will have serious bragging rights all year. I know SOD and S4L are entering so who else is in?

Actually I can already sense the fear from those two as they read this. Deep down they know they’re no match for me.
    So, in case anyone cares... SOD took 1st, HPD 2nd, S4L 3rd & Copyman 4th on Saturday... at least in the unofficial SkiAdk category. Congrats to SOD. Too bad HPD couldn't live up to his words!

P.S. Hey SOD, how's that right knee healing I was quite impressed you pulled off a win... especially after tweaking your knee just before the competition. Now that's what I call a true competitor
    Tweaked. Try torn ACL in my right knee. At least that's what the doctor said. I have a MRI scheduled for saturday to find out more. So I'm either sooo good that I can kick ass with an ACL tear or you guys are sooo bad. I'm going with the sooo good. Maybe if I broke something you guys might have had a shot. Of course I owe it all to HPD's many years of teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Drifter
    Tweaked. Try torn ACL in my right knee. At least that's what the doctor said. I have a MRI scheduled for saturday to find out more. So I'm either sooo good that I can kick ass with an ACL tear or you guys are sooo bad. I'm going with the sooo good. Maybe if I broke something you guys might have had a shot. Of course I owe it all to HPD's many years of teaching.
    With that under your belt you can bust hump on us forever. We are not worthy.

Sorry to hear the news, SOD. I guess it makes your win on Saturday that more impressive. Just don't let it get to your head (like someone else we know).

And do what the doc says... especially PT. You should heal faster and be back on the slopes in no time... if not, I'm sure you'll be in top form next season.
    Skier 4 Life

Wow buddy. Sorry to hear it. I was hopin' it wasn't that. Well, it's definitely something from which you can expect a full recovery. But if reconstructive surgery is the way it's goin' - do it soon so you have plenty of time to rehab for next year. I blew out a wheel once. Sucks but you'll recover 100%.