High Noon Speed Runs

Got to the Mt at 1pm. Took a few speed runs down Mt. Run, Wilderness & Thruway/ Drapers. Nice snow. Sun was beautiful. The slopes are softening up now and the skiing is getting less icy. When I got there it was a little scraped off and you had to pick your turns. Fun. Upper Skyward, 'Essex and Upper Northway were all closed today If we get a little snow each day this week and the nights stay cold it should be very good. Friday will be 40 and sunny, great ski/ hangout day.
    S4L had a good time on Sunday in the bar. See you this weekend. Might even enter the mogul contest but I don't want to kick any arsssss!!!!

Mogul Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    S4L had a good time on Sunday in the bar. See you this weekend. Might even enter the mogul contest but I don't want to kick any arsssss!!!!
    I definitely think you should consider joining in on the fun. I think we need teach HPD a lesson or two on how to ski the bumps!
    Skier 4 Life