Looking for old lift chairs

Anyone have a lead on old lift chairs for sale? I would prefer local or close to WF area. Ski Butternut has some but they are all gone.

The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Thanks. The shipping will be more than the chair is worth. I found out that there a quit a few chairs kicking around up here. The weekend should be great. Tomorrow will be the best with no crowds. See you Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteface Willy
    I found out that there a quit a few chairs kicking around up here.
    How would we go about getting one of these? I would also love one of the old gondi cabins from Gore.
    Its a dry 7.

My family looked into getting one of the old gondi chairs from gore, but you cannot buy them, you have to lease them from the state, apparently the state doesnt wanna get rid of them, you can only lease them...

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCarving
    My family looked into getting one of the old gondi chairs from gore, but you cannot buy them, you have to lease them from the state, apparently the state doesnt wanna get rid of them, you can only lease them...
    Maybe I'm missing something, but that strikes me as a little weird.
    Its a dry 7.

me too...

what is the state gonna do with a bunch of old gondola cabins?

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCarving
    me too...

what is the state gonna do with a bunch of old gondola cabins?

Ummm lease them and make money

there's a guy in conway, NH that is always selling old chairs. he runs an add in the local conway paper often.
    http://www.mountwashingtonvalley.com/ not exactly a NY chair but i figured id mention it.