SOD Takes the Day

Congratulations to SOD. In Saturdays Apple Butter Mogul competition he came in first in the men’s masters division. He had a spill earlier in the day and hurt his knee, and it turned out to be pretty serious. X-rays where negative, but he still has to see the ortho doctor. So he beat the rest of us with only one good leg. If his season is over he went out in a blaze of glory.
    The Stone Age didn’t end because people ran out of stones.

Re: SOD Takes the Day

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Congratulations to SOD. In Saturdays Apple Butter Mogul competition he came in first in the men’s masters division. He had a spill earlier in the day and hurt his knee, and it turned out to be pretty serious. X-rays where negative, but he still has to see the ortho doctor. So he beat the rest of us with only one good leg. If his season is over he went out in a blaze of glory.
    NICE JOB SOD. I missed it would have had a lot of fun. I thought for sure you are going to be on hunny do detail after your dad just baited the mrs

Congrats buddy and I hope you're OK. And you did with a tweaked knee???? Wow!